Pink napkin rings, handmade rosa flower napkin rings, farmhouse napkin rings, shabby napkin holders mustard yellow
Old pink handmade linen napkin holder, napkin ring in shabby chic or farmhouse table decoration.
- Eco friendly. Linen is made of flax fibers which does not require much energy or water resources to produce. It is also known one of the strongest natural fiber in the world which makes linen super durable and contributes its’ longevity.
- The listing is for one handmade napkin ring, without the napkin.
- Pre.washed for maximum softness. .
- Ideal for daily use, at dinner parties, weddings and get togethers.
- Great Gift for your loved ones on any special day.
- Please note that any other decors used in the images are not for sale.
How to wash?
Handwash / no tumble dry / no ironing
* Linen fabric look great for a long time
* Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry
* Linen has antibacterial, antistatic and hygroscopic properties
* products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable
Actual colors may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor color settings.
I ship WORLDWIDE. You can choose of two shipping methods:
• Registered Priority mail from Poland. It usually takes 5-10 business days to Europe and 10-21 business days to overseas (USA, Australia, New Zealand).
• DPD express Worldwide - 1-4 business days worldwide. If you will choose this shipping method please leave your phone number in note section while ordering. It helps courier to deliver your package as soon as possible.
See all products made from linen for Your table:
Shipping from Poland
5-7 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 4 - 8 weeks
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 4 - 8 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our curtains are so designed, that we can change the length for any length You need. We can also made the curtains narrower on top, but we can not make it wider.
Please note, that You should wash all additional decorations (flowers or pompoms) with hand.
Linen curtains shrink after first wash 3-4%, Pay attention when selecting the length.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org